BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

25 April 2010

Short Updates??? XD

Ahh~ TIRED ...
Was really busy for the past few days ...
Again, of homeworks, projects, activities n stuffs ...
Aish ... ><

Okay, juz a short short update before I go off ...

Yesterday morning, meeting wit fellow KRS members for our Training Camp.
Later on, went to Prangin n QB juz to find a watch. (WTH???)
At nite, cousin Joel took me + youths to Vistana to attend Revo Party.
Bought Actsperiment 2.0 & 3.0 n a sticker there ... (didn't bought T-shirts. T^T)
Ate our supper late at night. Arrive home at almost 12am.
Conclusion : Super tired ... ><

Today, went to church as usual ...
Me, Joel, KarMei n Sue Fern = very tired.
Emma = still super high (someone took photo wit Amber Chia ytd nite. LOL)
Me, KarMei n Sue Fern went back to my house after Chi service ... to sleep.
Our next event was hiking wit the youths, but that was cancelled coz it rains ...
So, went to the gym at my dad's fren's house ...
Stuck at his house while waiting the heavy rain to stop ...
Ate our dinner.
Went to GP afterwards. The 11 of us broke into 3 groups.
The 4 guys (dad + fren + 2 children) = watch-hunting???
The 5 girls (mom + fren + 1 child + KarMei + Sue Fern) =shoes-hunting???
The 2 of us (me + sis) = randomly walking around ...
Send KarMei n Sue Fern back home.
Home. At last. Pia-ing homeworks. In the end giv up n go to sleep. XD

Bought a necklace for my GA ~
Hahax ... Dun wanna tell u wat I write 1st ~ XD
Wanted to buy that for him for quite some time d ...
Finally ~ X3

The 1st time talking thru the phone wit him ...
Kay, I won't describe till like wat Emma did when he talked thru the phone wit some girl ...
One word, nervous.
Anyway, was really happy that I could hear his voice ... ^^
My sis also wanted to hear but all she could hear is a "Huh?" from him ... X3
Aish ... My Angel is so cute so steam ~ XDD
Juz wanna let him noe that ...
Even if ppl dislike u, I'll always be there by ur side ...
So dun be discourage kay?? ^^
HWAITING!!! XD

As usual ...
My short short update turned out to be a long one ...
Again ... XDD

0 replies: