BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

29 April 2010

Birthday Wishlist

Hmm ... It's gonna be my bday in 2 week's time ... Wat shud I do?? ><
Well ... I wouldn't bother to care if anyone even remembers or not ...
Moretheless presents ...
But would juz like to post this anyways ...

Copying wat Emma did for like weeks ago ... (and his bday is not even close!)
Oh well ... XDD


My Birthday Wishlist

FT Island's 'I Believe Myself' single!


Though it's not even a new one ...
But I really really like the songs inside ...
I Believe Myself
TV Radio
Moonlight Angel
Well ... Actually I'm waiting for their new album Flower Rock ...
But I guess it haven came out yet ...
Somewhere in May I guess ...


A Plain Ring!

Has been looking for another plain ring since dunno when ...
Something like my current ring ... ^^
I juz LOVE rings ~
Juz like how I love ICE CREAMS ~ XD
If anyone saw some nice plain ones, rmb to tell me kay??
I would be very thankful to ya ~


A very cute mug!


I saw this at QB's Popular ...
귀여운 ~~~ X3
Wanted to buy that actually ...
But too bad we dun hav enough money back then ...
It's like RM15.85 or something ...
Awww ... Cute!!! XD

0 replies: