BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

06 April 2010

Back to the Past

Stumbled across our old texts ...
Re-red them in the car ...
Suddenly felt that ... since dunno when ...
We had drifted further and further ...

Miss those times where we would chat almost 24/7 ...
Those weird weird conversations ...
I miss those times that you would cheer me up when I'm down ...
And I would juz laugh things off ...

I remember the promises that we both made to each other ...
I still hope that I won't break it often ...
All the happy times I hav had would be the ones spent with you ...
What about you? Would that be the same to you??

Now ... Everything's different ...
I dunno how ... I dunno why ...
How do you feel? What are you thinking?
It seems that I can't access much to you now ...

I dun wan that to happen ...
How can I go back to the past?
Where both you and I were still the best of frenz ...
That could talk, play, n love each other ...
I miss you ...

0 replies: