BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

05 April 2010

Another Monday

I noe I shud be sleeping rite now ...
Since I juz came back from skul not long ago ...
But who cares about sleeping when my Angel's beside me?? XDD
Mmm ... Waiting to hear his song ne ... X3

As usual, stayed back for marching practice ...
I dun even care for my skin colour d ...
Well, my skin's already quite tan-coloured before that ...
I dun mind anyways ... XD

So ... marching.
While the F5s are talking bout to pick someone as their next commander ...
Someone suggested me to the president ...
What??! Me???
And so, our president juz drag me from under the trees into the middle of the field, like real far from them, and ask me to shout commands ...
Well ... She say I was okay ...
But I think the others won't hear a thing if I shout like that ...
It would be too blurred ... XD

She taught me some simple commands n let me took over her place as we practice ...
Being a person wit a serious '健忘症', I would occasionally turn over n ask her, What shud I say again huh? XD
And I ended up forgetting things now ... XP
Well, I'll try my best not to forget it ... XD

Mmm ... Happy ~
I'm glad that things could be mended up between us ...
I noe sometimes I can be too ... how to say ... aggressive? Uh, u shud noe how I can be la ...
So ... I'm really happy that u could forgive me ...
Thanks ~ ^^

0 replies: