BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

19 April 2010

Back from HIATUS ~

Woots ~
Is finally back from long HIATUS ...
Internet connection is finally working ... XD

There's so many things to update ne ~
I had my laptop changed ... into a Windows 7 flat-screen pc ...
With super cool stuffs inside ~ XD
That was beyond NICE ~ X3

I got to play the FTI concert DVD that I'd wanted to see ...
And me n my sis spent our whole afternoon fangirl-ing over FT Island ~ X3
Hongki-kun ~ Wonbinnie ~ XDD

Played basketball today ...
Got involved in 2 friendly matches ...
The 1st one is vs Alison, Wan En n Yu Hui ...
They so geng de ... so we lost ... very teruk ... XD

The 2nd one we changed our groupings ...
Me, Yun Chia n a F5 named Belle ...
And we played like a BLAST!!! XD
Yun Chian was good at shooting goal, Belle was good at passing n snatching the ball ...
Well me, I'm juz good at throwing the ball far n high enough I guess ... XP
Oh ... And I'm tall enough too ... XD

Anywayz ... Received my 1st bday present today ...
It's a handmade notebook from Xianlin ...
Aww ... Thx unnie ~ ^^

Mmm ... My bday trip got cancelled ...
Since my angel can't make it on May 8th (date changed) ...
And none of my classmates could go too ...
So ... Haiz ...
So far for my 'special 15th bday' ... XP
Juz hope tat I could hav a treat to Swensens' on that day ...
I deserved at least something on my bday rite??? XP

Is currently working in lyrics-writing now ...
Of coz, not doing my own song, as usual ...
Since I couldn't produce my own song, unlike Li ... ^^
Is using DBSK's Holding Back the Tears as my 'project song' ... XD
Will post the lyrics up when it's finished ...
Juz got the chorus part done rite now ... ^^
Yay ~ XD

0 replies: