BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

08 April 2010

Birthday?

It's 8 April 2010 today ...
The 8th day of April ...
The 7th day without you ...
2 days before the Sports' Day ...
And 32 days before my birthday ...
LOL. Wat an unusual way to count a date! XD

Speaking of my bday ...
My mum finally had agreed for me to go out wit my frenz for my bday ...
Yay ~ ^^
I'd picked the 1st of May as the date ... and the location ...
GP?? QB??
I think it depends on my mood ... XD
No la, juz jk ... XDD

Gonna see if I'm going out wit who luu ...
If I'm going wit Qin n Li, I'll pick QB, since it's nearer to their place ...
Then if the plan changes ...
Well, I could always call up another bunch of frenz n go GP ...
... or would juz end up sulking at home ...
Hahax jk again ... ^^

Hmm ... if that's the case ...
Then I'll probably call Emma, KarMei n Chip Yap luu ...
Our usual 'movie kakiz', as Emma would say. XD
Or I can juz ask my parents to leave me alone lepak-ing in GP ...
And maybe call Gab up to meet ...
Dunno la ~ XD

I juz wan that day to be special ...
Since it would be my 15th bday ... well, juz not on that day ...
Everyone juz have only one 15th bday rite??
And I would prefer to spend the day wit my 2 closest frenz ...
If not ... haiz ... XP

Anywayz ~
Sports' Day's coming ~
Kinda looking forward to it this year ...
Since I'll be participating in the march ... ^^
Hope my skin won't get any darker after that ...
Coz I hadn't been applying sunblock to it these past few days ... XD
Would probably apply some on that day ... in case the sun's too hot n I'm fried. XDD

0 replies: