BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

29 April 2010

Random updates

Had my haircut juz now ...
It looks okay, I guess ...
Maybe it's juz my fringe needs some thinning ...
Well anywayz ... XD

Borrowed another book from the library again ...
I was so frustrated when I couldn't find the last book of Dragons In Our Midst series ...
So I juz randomly choose a book, titled This Must Be Love ...
It'd been a while since I had read romance novels ... (was totally busying wit DIOM, 8 books!!)

So ... A story about Hermia, Helena, Alex n Dmitri ...
Did I ever mentioned that I superlove the name Alex???
Coz I really do ... ^^
My childhood BFF's bro (which was my BFF too)'s name is Alex ... X3
Alex, or Alexander ... It's so nice ...
I juz love the name that I might name my future son Alexander ... XDD
LOL. Seriously ... XDD

It's Thursday nite already n I'm anticipating for the weekends ~
Not that I have anywhere to go or anyone to go out with ... *sigh*
Dunno if I should be excited for my birthday or not ...
It's in 2 weeks' time. But I bet I'll hav to celebrate it myself again ...
It'll be no difference ... XP

Well, gotta go for my dinner now ...
Still hav ttn later ... BORING ...
Totally wish it was Friday today ... ><


Signing out n over,
최정민♥

0 replies: