BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

31 March 2010

What? I'm not ponteng-ing. XD

Didn't attend skul today ...
Nope, I'm not sick ... juz wanna ponteng ... XD
No la ... jkjk ...
Whole body aches like crazy when I got up this morning ...
My legs, my feet, my arms, my waist ...
They hurts ...
So juz tell my mum tat I dun wanna go skul ...
And went back to sleep ... X3
Hahax ...

Well, I'm the kind of ppl that would always run from the reality ... (Exam marks? Nah. More like my oral test. >< )
Can't do anything bout that ...
So now I'm sitting here, doing my newly-bought revision books ... ^^
LOL. I totally sucks at BC ... still nid the help of the dictionary ... -_-''
Anyways ... My phone's out of credit now ...
So is still thinking of wat I'm gonna do later ...
Can't always go n bother my GA rite??
He still has a life to go on ...
So ... Wat am I gonna do???

0 replies: