BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

20 March 2010

Past

Heard a song at music practice juz now ...
A song that I had never heard again till now...
It's a nice song ... A song that I liked at once when I first listened to it ...
And it made me think of someone ... ^^

I remember clearly that everytime we sang this song, he would be very 陶醉 in it ...
Can't resist on watching his cuteness everytime ...
Juz watching him would make me feel content ... X3
Well, not that I had met him since I-dunno-when-d ...

Hahax ... Will never forget that feeling ...
When I accidentently met him in QB ...
It was quite a shock for both of us ... (at least, for me)
That time I was so so so glad that he could recognized me ...
Though I could guess he couldn't remember my name ... ^^

Anyways, that was the past already ...
Juz thought that the song juz made me think of him ...
And how it had been a long long time I'd seen him ... (If I'm not mistaken, he'd showed up once in laz year's camp)
Hahax ... ^^


"I see grace, sealed by Your sacrifice. I see love, reaching for me.
Precious blood, washes and sanctifies, healing flows, setting me free ..."

0 replies: