BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

19 March 2010

3rd of April ... Special Day???

It's almost the end of holz ... almost.
This holz is cho~ boring ...
Coz exam is rite after holz ...
So can't play, can't on9, can't go anywhere ... XP
Haiz ... Wat a waste ...

Haiz ...
Really hope exam would faster pass ...
Then I can go back to normal d ~
HWAITING!!! XD
Bcoz of this exam ... I've missed lots of stuff ...
I would be disappointing him ... twice.
I'm so sorry ... I couldn't be there for you ...
Jwesonghamnida ... ><

Hope to see u smiling again ...
And be the cheerful guy that I've started to know better since the last 25th Dec ... X3

Mmm ...
Wanna guess wat's going on wit this 3rd of April??
I'll giv u some tips kay?
(1) Something related bout 25th Dec 2009
(2) It's quite a special day for me ... and it's related to u too ... ^^

I'll get a gift for u if u got it correct ...
Claim it from me the next time we meet kay? X3


"Even if I see you again, you are my love. Even if I see you hundreds of times, I am your love ..."
[FTI - I Hope]

0 replies: