BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

26 March 2010

Suffocated

Particularly gave up on waiting for you to contact me ...
I waited and waited ... but you juz don't anymore ...
You stop replying my messages, like you've been trying to avoid me ...
Watever ... I dun care-e-e-e-e-e ~


Spent my time reading a 2PM fanfic n doing corrections for the papers ...
Took me a whole day for those ... XP
Well ... Everything kept me busy enough to stop thinking bout you ...
Or else I'll go crazy then probably would sing 'Tired of Waiting' non-stop ...
... whilist now I kept repeating the same sentence of 'Suffocate' (the only ones I know - chorus part) ... XP
Even Emma knew that I was close to you ... Was.


It's raining heavily outside ...
How I hope I could go out and soak myself under the rain ...
And let my emotions out freely ...
Tried that once before ... went out in the heavy rain ...
It was the KRS training camp laz year ...
We ran everywhere at Youth Park to continue our station games ... That was fun ... Hahax ... XD
I juz LOVE soaking under the rain ... ^^


Ahh ... I muz stop emo-ing here n continue my corrections now ...
I dun care and I dun wanna care bout anything ...
As long as I'm happy myself ... which I am not.


"I suffocate when you're away from me, so much love you take from me, I'm going out of my mind ..."
[Suffocate]

0 replies: