BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

25 March 2010

Exam? FINISHED!!!

Yatta ~
Exam's OVER!!! I'm DONE wit it!!! XD
Yay yay yay yay yay ~ X3

Now that it's over ... and then the results come. Great.
First of all ... My Maths ...
I got ... an A!!! (yay!) XD
Then ... My BM ...
I got ... a C ... (WTF?!)

*sighs* It's not my fault entirely ...
It's her fault ... She dunno how to mark our papers ...
And that's why we didn't get an As for our BM this time ...
Not. A. Single. Person.
Haizzz ... ><

Is planning to get a tuition for BM now ...
Not forced. I want it. LOL.
Cannot accept the fact that my BM is lidat whereas in elementary's I always got 85% n above ...
Juz. Can't. Accept. It.
Well ... Still thank God I hav an A for Maths ... ^^
Yay ~ XD

Now pia-ing the things that need to pass up 2moro ...
Haiz ... Dunno why the school juz can't giv us some peace after the exam ...
Homeworks ... Projects ... Books ...
Mou ~ XP

0 replies: