BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

08 March 2010

K3A's Ghost House

Day 2 of PCGHS's Fund Raising Campaign continues today ...
Our class isn't participating ady ... Haiz ...
That was so fun though ...

Well, I had my time spent by walking around, buying things, chatting wit frenz ...
Gotta tell u guys bout K3A's Ghost House ~
It was FUN ~ XDD
Well, not that creepy ... But fun anyways ... ^^

They had most of their time planning n preparing for this Ghost House ...
A fren of mine said that they have about 16 ghosts altogether ...
I thought I saw some of the familiar faces inside ... X3
I saw a ghost which her long hair (fake) covers half of her face n the other side of it were ruined by acid ... [that's my fren Chi Cheng, she's standing outside trying to attract ppl]
A ghost who kept combing her long hair (again, fake) again n again n again n again ... [they said that's Yumi, my half-Jap fren, n the most scary ghost that makes ppl scream their head off, dunno why, but definitely not me screaming]
A ghost who wore red cheongsam n holding a pink fan ... [I dunno who's that though]
And some other ghosts that I can't see their faces ... (or can't recognize them)
Mei Yuan was supposed to be inside there too, according to Sylvia, 'crawling' when I was inside ...
But I juz din saw her ... XP

The Ghost House was good ...
Even teachers went inside ... That includes Malay teachers ...
That shows how good they are ... XD
And of coz ... the final winning prize belongs to them ~
... who earned RM2000+ !!! OMO!!!

They had stayed for the afternoon session to continue their Ghost House, under the permission of the school ...
And they're probably scaring ppl rite now ... XDD

0 replies: