BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

03 March 2010

PCGHS K3E Fund Raising Campaign

2moro's the DAY!!!
The very day my class K3E's gonna participate in selling food for skul's fund raising ~
Is very excited about it ~ X3
And 2moro we're going to skip the lessons ... whole day!!! XDD

Mmm ... As far as I was concerned ...
The class had spent much time in planning ...
And not-so-much time in preparing ...
So far for the talkings made ... XP
Well, I hope that things could work out eventually by 2moro ... (which is so not possible, regarding who's the one in-charging. XP)

My classmates and I are going to wear black T-shirts 2moro for the event ... (yay!)
And, the best is ... I got to bring the camera to skul 2moro!!! XD
Too bad that's only for a day though ...
I'm thinking of secretly sneaking the cam in for the next 4 days ...
But ... I dun wanna take the risks of being caught ...
Or worst. Cam being confisticated ... ><

Anyways ... I am looking forward for 2moro's event ...
Or should I say ... 2moro's picture snapping time ... XD
Hope that I could get some nice snapshots ...
For the events ... and for me n my frenz also ... ^^
Wanna prove that I'm also a pro photographer ...
Not only u who likes n knows how to take pics, Alison ... LOL.
And of coz, can't always let Emma perli me no technique de maa ...
LOL. He 'pattern che che' la ... XD

Hahax ... OMONA.
I'd totally forgotten bout my karangan ler ...
Stupid BM teacher wants us to pass up 2moro ...
We're not even gonna bring books 2moro, and yet!!
Haiz ... So ... Back to my boring surat rasmi ... XP

0 replies: