BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

23 March 2010

Exam Updates

Exam-ing ...
Will try to be as pia as possible in this week ...
Haiz ...

6 subjects are out for now ...
Sej, BM, KH, BI, MM n Geo ...

Phew ... Luckily Sej was not as bad as laz year's final exam ...
That means I won't hav to fail again! Yay ~
Too bad I got the Japanese Tojo's name wrong ...
I wrote Yamashita Itagaki while it should be Yamashita Tomoyuki ... (confused wit the other guy Seishiro Itagaki I guess)
Yikes! So much for Yamapi's ancestors ... (Yamashita Tomohisa + Yamashita Tomoyuki = family??) XP
BM was a bit hard ... But still was okay ...
KH ... Haha ... Well ... I 'tiang' all de ... Coz I didn't memorize a thing ... XD

BI ... was okay ... I dunno if I got it rite at the last part of the paper ... XP
Maths was okay too ... Sorta lack of time at the end ... But I finished anyways ...
Geo ... Kyaa ~ -speechless-
Juz hope I won't fail la ... XP

2 more days to go ...
Then I'll be out from it ~ X3
Too bad I dun hav a one-week-holz after this exam ...
LOL. Still hav to check our hair on Thurs ah ... ><
Gotta cut my hair on Wed ... It's quite long d ...

Anyways ... Is looking forward to finish exam ... ^^

0 replies: