BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

08 March 2010

Girls' Stuffs

Well, besides going inside the ghost house wit my frenz ... (only 2 though, the other 2 dun wanna go in)
We ate n then sat down somewhere to chat ... XD
Me, Zi Ying n Yan Ru ... (we're in diff classes so it's hard for us to sit n talk)

The 3 of us juz spent our half n hour chatting bout girls' stuffs ...
*ahem* ... Boys ... LOL. *obviously*
Well, they filled me all kinds of stories of Qian Hui (another fren of ours) n her bf ...
Since I'm the only one who didn't know a thing bout all these ... XP
It was quite nice hearing from my old frenz ~ ^^

Then we talked bout YR's ...
Apparently, she's wit 3 guys rite now ...
One in Seremban, one in Korea (OMO! Korean!! But nope he's a Chinese), and another one I forgot where d ... LOL.
I told them tat I won't be playing around wit my relationship since I would want a real relationship ...
Then she said something about 'playing wit diff guys so u would noe which is The One' ...
I dunno bout it, but ZY also agreed wit that ...

ZY is real excited bout getting a guy for me, 'for fun', she'd said.
She wanted to pair me up wit her guy's frenz ... Whoever they were ...
But I rejected her ...
Juz like I said, I dun play ... ^^
And I'm aiming for a Korean guy someday ... (jk jk) XDD

Well, it's juz tat I'm content being like this ...
Me wit my blog, music, Hongki, n my GA ... That's all for now ...
I wouldn't wanna go mess up everything like having a bf suddenly ...
And everything would came crashing down once I've lost everything ...
So ... Gotta be content ... Hahax ~ XDD

0 replies: