BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

31 January 2010

Happy Day

Had our 1st service in our new church ...
It was quite good, despite that the mic doesn't work well ... XP
Enjoyed myself there ... And get the chance to do the pc (powerpoint) on the new platform ...
The platform was so high ~ Nice ~ X3

Then we had a brief meeting for our CNY event - 'Gong Xi Love Lai' ...
Which combined Valentine's Day n CNY together in one nite ...
It's on 12 Feb 2010 (Fri), 7.30 - 10.00 pm ...
Hope will hav a great time then ~ ^^

Went to Gurney 2 buy some clothes ...
Finally got what I wanna wear ~ XD
I dunno if it's okay for a prom though ... but anyways ~
I think it's nice ... ^^

Had our lunch at Sushi King ...

Intended to belanja my dad since 2moro's his bday ...
But still haven paid him yet ... (gonna b broke soon)
Also wanna pay for his 2 shirts that he'd bought juz now ...

Wat's more important is ...

I've bought FT Island's album Double Date!!!
YES!!! XDD
This is my 2nd FTI discs that I've ever owned ... (1st one is their 2nd concert DVD)
Yeah ~ Gonna treasure it much ~ X3

I love this day ~ XDDD

0 replies: