BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

18 September 2009

Memories of the past

Yay! Holz has already started !!!
I'm not that happy though ...
U'll noe why if u look at my post b4 this ...
Juz running through some of my pics 2 see what 2 post up ...
Then I saw 1 photo that was taken 2 years ago at my primary skul ...
That sure brought back fond memories ... ^^

We were still so young that time ...
Young n innocent ... ^^
It was a English sketch planned for Childrens' Day ...
I can still remember all those days ...
We planned, practiced, quarelled ... All that we did it together ...
At 1st everyone was not interested in our sketch ...
But at last ... everyone of them enjoyed ... ^^
Hey, how r u all by now?
It's been long since we've seen each other ...
Hope we can still meet up some other time ...
Frenz 4ever ~ XD

0 replies: