BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

16 September 2009

Kuantan trip pics (Cats)

Okay, I noe it's quite a long time since the trip ...
Even I can't remember when it is ...
I think it's at July 8 till 11 ... I think ... ^^
1 month ago ah ~ XD
So ... Here's the pics I've taken ~
Cats 1st ~ Yay!

(This pic is supposed to be at below ... But I got it deleted accidently.)
^ This cat is nothing special ...
(Sorry cat!)
^ Hahax, a little blur ~
But is still cute rite? ^^


^ I like it's eyes ... Nice green eyes ~

^ Kissing? XD
^ It's not edited ... I promise!

^ It's the same cat as the upper pic.
It really noes how 2 run fast ah ...
(I need 2 run after it quietly in order 2 take these pics.)
Doesn't it look juz like a cow?
Cow-kitty ~ XD


^ Look at me ~ XD

^ I remember this cat!
It looks juz like a raccoon!
Kang In-raccoon face-cat ~ XD
(To be continued ...)

0 replies: