BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

07 September 2009

Confessions in my heart ...

Feeling down because of something Li said ...
What he says is true ...
It's juz ...
Hurts.

It hurts thinking that u may not get together with the one u like ...
Or even love ...
I noe that we're never get together ...
It's a fact.
But I dun think I can bear the pain knowing that ...
Tears juz start flowing as I think of that ...

I've been ignoring the truth since last year ...
That day when I 1st saw them, I already noe that we do not belongs together ...
I can't get myself out of this feeling ...
Listening to FT Island's 'Don't Love' doesn't help either ...
Juz keep on playing n playing in my heart ...

I may not have the chance to prove my love to you ...
But please remember, whatever you do, my heart will always be with you ...
Please be strong, for the sake of your friends n family ...
God will help you go through everything ...
Juz be strong ...

Li, I do not blame you for telling me this ...
For waking me up ...
Thank you ...
Plz love them ...
As I will do it ... as their sister.

0 replies: