BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

19 September 2009

Happy ~

Kya ~
So happy ...
Finally I get 2 chat wit him ...
And got a chance 2 formally introduce myself ...
Yay! ^^

Even though it's juz for a short while ...
Though he juz reply for like 16 sentence only ...
Still, I am happy ~ ^^

So nervous while chatting wit him ...
It's like meeting him in person n talking 2 him ...
My heart goes 'doki doki' whenever I saw his name flashed ...
I was wondering what will he reply ...
What will he say 2 me ... What will he ask me ...

I was so excited bout the chat ...
Till now I still can't 4get that feeling ...
Really wanna chat wit him nxt time ~
No. I wanna talk 2 him the nxt time I saw him ...
I wanna be his fren n get 2 noe him more ...
I wan him 2 treat me like his other frenz n not as a little kid ...
I'm sick of everyone treating me as a kid sister ...
And I dun wan 2 be 1 again ...

So please ...
Let me b ur fren ...
Okay? ^^

0 replies: