BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

23 September 2009

Back from Thailand

Minna-san ...
I'm back from Thailand ~
Sry but no presents ... ^^

I would not say that it's a wonderful trip since I got sick on the 1st day ...
Lolx ... So much for the 1st day ...
And I had a hard time sleeping at tat nite ... (all becoz of me sleeping in between my mom n sis, n my sis is taking up all the places till I hav no spaces left. Lolx ...)

The next few days are quite okay ... (Besides the internet connection in Thailand is so slow until I wanna go long piak ...)
The 2nd day we went 2 Songkhla for the beach n the mermaid statue ...
The beach is so nice! The sea water is extremely clear ~
I wonder why Penang's beaches can't get 2 that standard ... XD
Took some pics there ... Will upload here when I'm free ... (Or not lazy enough ... XP)

The 3rd day that is 2day ...
Went home at last ~
Ah ... Miss the high-speed internet connection back at home ~
But b4 tat stopped again at Alor Setar at my grandma's house to fetch my cousin Emma back ...
In the car he kept telling us bout the dogs tat belongs 2 my other cousins ...
He said he cut their hair (or fur ... I dunno.) till they are 'bald' ...
And he lost his shoes there ... He wore slippers back ... Lolx ...
Dunno wat his parents' reaction were ... XD

Then, here am I now ...
Blogging in my study room ...
Waiting 4 2moro 2 come slowly ...
Maybe will be goin 2 watch movie 2moro ...
Tat's what my dad says ...
Well, I'll stop here ...
Thanks 4 reading ~ XD

0 replies: