BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

18 September 2009

Bad hair day

Ahhhhhh !!!
My fringe got cut by unprofessional people ...
So FRUSTRATING !!! ><

I AM VERY ANGRY ...
Juz go 2 the teacher's office 2 hand up books nia also kena catch?!
For like the thousandth times I'm blaming my ass. monitor 4 bringing me there ...
(I noe it's not entirely ur fault, but STILL!)

Damn it ...
She sure dunno how much time I've spent 2 grow my hair till that length ...
Still DARE to lecture me?!
Wanna die ah?!!!
Now I'm goin 2 start all over AGAIN?!
F you ...

Oh yea ...
To my frenz that had gone wit me 2 the office ...
Next time ...
When u see me in tat condition again (like the 1 in the toilet),
Do not come near me ...
I repeat ...
DO NOT come near me, whether 2 console me or comfort me ...
I would not appreciate that ...
In fact, if u got scolded by me becoz of tat, its ur fault ...
I din ask for comfort, didn't I?
So, as ur fren, I would encourage all of u to leave me alone in that condition ...
DO NOT waste ur time being a clown in front of me ...
There's no use of it ...

So, do I get myself CLEAR?
Yes? Good ... ^^

Now I look like the ancient Egyptian princess ...
Lolx ... XD

0 replies: