BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

16 February 2010

Happy CNY Holz ~

Juz came back from Alor Setar, Kedah today ...
Missed 2009's M.A.M.A (M-Net Asia Music Award) in 8TV at 2pm ...
Haiz ... T^T
Only noe tat 2PM sang Heartbeat there n they took the Best Band Award or something ...
Yay ~ ^^

I had an okay CNY this year ...
Good thing they'd stop quarreling there ...
They hadn't really make it up though ... Whatever ~ XP
Is very lazy to describe bout my CNY trip back to Kedah ...
So juz wanna let u noe that I had fun there ... ^^
Especially in the 1st nite ... All those funny stuffs we did! XDD

Well, as my cousin Emma had said in his blog ...
It's freaking HOT in Kedah ...
It's 36 degrees there, according to my mum ...
Omona, so that's why we're suffering there ... XP

Took some pics there ...
Dunno if I'm NOT lazy enough to post it up here ... X3
Hahax ... Better hope I'm not ~ XDD

Oh yeah, before I'm too late ...
Wish u guys a HAPPY CNY HOLIDAYZ ~ ^^

0 replies: