BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

24 December 2009

A Hopeless Christmas Eve

It's Christmas Eve today ...
But I dun feel the joyful atmosphere here ...
I'm somehow feeling down ...

A lot of things had happened in this past few days ...
Family stuffs, frenz' problems, church's events ...
It all didn't do any good to me ...
In fact, I'm even worst now ...
Haiz ...

The funniest thing is, I still need to act as a counsellor to my fren ...
Even though I'm in a bad condition like this ...
I'm still sms-ing patiently to my fren to cut the 'How-would-you-be-if-I-die' crap out of her ...
Aish ...

My head is always full of negative thoughts ... (God help me!)
What if my parents were to divorce? Though it seems impossible ...
Yet it's stuck in my head every time they quarrel ... Since when I'm a child (I forgot how old) ...
Yeah, that's how creepy I am.
A child. Thinking that her parent might divorce.
That's pathetic ...

Can somebody help to clear off my mind???
Anyone???
Oh God, plz help me ...

0 replies: