BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

04 December 2009

Get A Life

Dunno how to say ...
But I hav the feeling that ...
I'm not liked by anyone ...

No one bothers to pay attention on what I do ...
What I say ...
What I write ...
What I like ...
What I need ...
What I want ...

Life isn't fair ...
Why does someone that juz copies and paste something on fb.
Other ppl would immediately go comment after it ...
And after it ... And after it ...
While mine needs to be posted twice to get the attention of only one person?

Why does when someone wrote 'I'm bored'.
Other ppl would automatically find tat person and started to chat ...
Though it's some meaningless chat ... But it's still a chat ...
While I tried and I tried but no one cares ...

Why does when someone drags ppl to her side as her best fren is absent for the day.
And that person leaved her place beside me to go to that person ...
While no one comes to sit with me ...

Why does everyone could juz do anything ...
While here I am writing this ...
Why does partically NO ONE finds me when they're planning something ...
While I'm juz left out doing nothing ...
Why does everyone has a place to go in holz ...
While I'm home alone with my laptop ...

I don't want to live a life like this ...
I'm restricted to do EVERYTHING ...
No hanging outs. No parties. No shopping. No travelling.
I'm not even allowed to sleep later than 12 ... And it's holidays rite now ...

I'm tired of all this ...

I want to go wild. Not dull.
I want to hang out. Not left out.
I want ATTENTION. Not LONELINESS.

I want FREEDOM. Not RESTRICTIONS.

Could somebody juz turn back the clock?
Press the RESET button?
Or juz REPLAY?

I'm tired.
I juz wanna get a life ...

0 replies: