BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

16 November 2009

Stars in the sky

Juz wanna post something interesting ...
Okay, maybe not-so-interesting to the others but I liked it anyways.
I took my own sweet time folding stars and these is my final products ...
Tadaa! X3


^ Originally by Me.
Except for the glass bottles, of coz ... --''
^ Carefully arranged and taken ...
I love this pic ~ ^^
These made me think of Hongki ...
And all those (harsh) words that my frenz said to me ...

Should I stop living in my dream and go back to reality?
I can't imagine myself without him by my side ...
How come they can't understand my love towards him?
And they still want me to stay awake?!

I'm so sorry but I love him ...
I prefer staying in my own fantasy, being with him,
Than staying awake in the reality, alone and lonely ...
Hongki is my everything ...
Well, almost ... ^^

0 replies: