BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

12 November 2009

Life sucks ...

At last ... FINISHED EXAMS !!!
Yay ~ X3
And now ... Free like a bird ~
Or not ...

Life turns boring when u started losing/accomplishing ur goals ...
Everyday sit at class,
Talk, Play, no Love ...
Life is as boring as hell ...
Or so as I say ...

Still left 1 whole week till holz ...
What to do???
Mum 'bans' me from onlining on schooldays but who cares ...
Once holz starts also can't go anywhere ...
Only can sit in front of the pc whole day ...
I'm becoming more and more the nerdy type of the girl ...
NO !!!!! T^T

And I've cut my hair.
Short.
That stupid man obviously didn't get my point.
Whatever.
I'm tired of always being unheard by others ...
What's the point of living then?
I juz can't stand it.

Looks like I've juz found out that I hate life ...
Life sucks !!!
Being me, an unattractive girl who nobody cares, the eldest kid who is unloved, and a poor social life ...
What can I still ask for?

0 replies: