BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

10 August 2009

Short updates

Yesterday juz came back from Kuantan ...
Got many things 2 write about ...
But not now ...
Hahax ...

At last ...
Exam is OVER !!!
Yay ~

I've got some of my exam results d ...
Only 4 subjects for now ...

BM - 80% (improved 11 marks) ^^
BI - 94% (improved 11 marks) XD
SCI - 78% (improved 3 marks) ^^
KH - 60% (decreased 12 marks) T-T


I muz admit I got quite good results ...
Bt still hav a lot of them is unknown ...
Cannot b 2 happy yet ...
Anyways thank God ~

Oh ya ...
I think I'm gonna start writing a fanfic for now ...
This means either I'm goin 2 post 2 Winglin or keep it to myself ...
I prefer the 1st 1 ...
So this time I'm gonna FOCUS!

The title may be '28 Days to Love You' ...
Written in a diary's form ...
It's about a girl who confessed 2 the guy she liked.
She challenged him 2 be her boyfriend for a month, even if he doesn't like her ...
He accepted the challenge n things started 2 change ...

Something like that la ...

Okay ...
Got 2 go now ...
Good luck 2 myself ~ ^^

0 replies: