BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

16 June 2009

How could you ...

I'm really hurt ...

How could you?
I confessed to you ...
When I asked that will it affect our friendship?
All you did is to say :
'No. I don't care.'

I know that you didn't liked me back ...
You're in love with other people.
Bt you shouldn't have said this ...
It makes me heart-broken ...

You asked me whether I would get jealous if you loved my friend ...
You said you can easily fell in love, but not with everyone ...
Are you trying to tell me that you won't fall for me?
If so, I've already knew it.
And yes, I would get jealous.

Why must you say such things to me?
Even you've no other meaning ...
It hurts much ... Don't you know that?
Even if I may be like this, I'm still a girl after all ...

And still, you called me a kid.
I said, I'm not.
Well, I'm not.
I may be younger, but I'm also matured.
This pierced my heart, even you don't mean it ...

I guess I'm just too emotional ...

0 replies: